Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Video: ADF Master Class and ADF Blog Q&A, Andrejus Baranovskis (Part I)

I was blogging about ADF for 7 years already, long period. I had a feeling this was a right time to bring it to the next level and have live technical ADF Q&A discussion with blog readers. It went well and I plan to repeat similar session later this year again. Read more here: Webinar: ADF Master Class and ADF Blog Q&A, Andrejus Baranovskis (Part I)

You can watch video recording:

Webinar plan with links to use case descriptions and presented ADF sample apps from the blog:

1. CRUD and LOV performance and validation improvement tricks

- List Range Size - 1 for LOV


- Row Count Threshold -1


- Initial Query Overriden

- Skip Validation



- Immediate Validation for table


- Post Changes


2. Conditional validation in ADF BC, Entity Cache and View Object Instances

- Conditional


- Transaction level


- EO Cache


3. ADF Table pagination, List View components

- Pagination


- List View


4. ADF Mobile login, secured ADF BC Web Services and on-device database access

- Mobile login


- Secured WS access


- Master-Detail



Alok said...

Thanks Andrew for providing such a informative session. Live demo was more fruitful and I got a chance to clarify my doubts. Kudos to your great work and hope to see some more sessions.

Thnx & Rgds,

Hasim said...

I appreciate your hard and consistent work. Keep it up.

Your Friend, Hasim