Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Session at Oracle Open World 2008 (Oracle Develop)

I was posting some time ago, Oracle selected my abstract to be presented on OOW'08 in San Francisco - Oracle Open World 2008 - Abstract Accepted.

Here is my session details:

Session ID: S300476
Session Title: Oracle Maps in Oracle JDeveloper 11g: A Perfect Combination
Track: Oracle Develop: Java
Date/Time: Monday 09/22/2008 13:00 - 14:00
Venue/Room: Marriott Salon 03

Here is the sample screen of application I will explain during my session:


See you there, in San Francisco !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrejus,

I wish I could be there @ OOW 2K8 in SF. Could you make your slides available?

Thanks,
Henry

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi Henry,

I can send you my slides, just drop me an email. However, as usual I'm not putting too much information into slides, since focusing on real development explanation.

Additionally, you can download application I have developed during this session - OraMaps11_Session.zip.

Regards,
Andrejus